Moseh with 12 Lead.

Dr_House

I have readed all of the stuff that explains how to evade fight with Moseh. I seek for the Rebel´s way, and i have 12 Leadership, and the game NOT EVADE moseh´s attack, and he still drains my strenght and missile.

I don´t want work for the Shapers, soo... There´s no other way evade Moseh without the draining? I HAVE 12 LEADERSHIP! NOTHING HAPPENS!!! and i don´t have Khurr with me (he died in another area).

All help are welcome.

Thanks.

You have to get Alwan's mission to heal Moseh in order to meet him without being drained. You don't have to complete his mission (you can just kill Moseh after he agrees to talk to you), but even getting the mission requires that your reputation isn't too pro-Rebel, so if you don't want to work for the Shapers at all, you probably can't get it.

But as a rebel, if you have Khur from Illya Safehouse in your party, Moseh will only drain one of your stats instead of two. Khur will die to save you from the second draining, though.