Deleted old Exile 3 misc.dat file to reg the game

JFoster

Greetings. Got intoa nostalgic mood here recently for some old-school rpg'ing and so while browsing around came upon Exile 3 and dnl the demo to play. Silly thing is, I paid way back to reg a copy of the game and now am encountering the various "need to be registered" areas in the world. I musta deleted the file a letter I have from Jeff Vogel saying to keep in order to register it, but was thinking if the company keeps records going back far enough I should still be in there.

The letter I have with reg code seems specific to a given version of the old game I had, and doesn't work with the recently dnl version. I'd happily pay again for such a fun game, but if I can skip the step and either get the speicifc version my code works for sent, or other work-around that'd be good too. Any ideas or help?

Judith Foster

Hello, thanks for the speedy reply. Turns out I saw a fellow with a simialr problem to mine on page 3 and the responder said the same thing and I did. smile

Have the old letter here with the install-specific codes so hopefully that'll verify I"m not trying to save $10 or whatever hehe. smile Thanks for the help though.