Geneforge 3 Morgan's Journal

Snallac

I'm playing through the series again, and trying to do everything that I can in every single game - do all the quests, get all the endings, etc. But I'm having trouble with the quest to retrieve the two halves of Morgan's journal on Gull Island. I found the first half in the display warrens, but I've cleared pretty much the entire island at this point save for Maker's End and I haven't found the second half. I pulled up the walkthrough over on GameFAQs, and it says that the second half of the journal can be found on a dead body in the northwestern section of the breeding pit, but I've searched that entire zone and I can't find any such body. Help?

Also, another odd thing about Morgan - I'm going through a Shaper run right now, and I was curious to see if I could purge the filthy rogues and traitors from Stonespire myself without aggroing any of the innocent shop-keeps, and I can, as long as I get the guards to go hostile on me first by either busting into that Drakon's home or strolling into the center building - the only humans I aggro that way are Carrie, who is a filthy traitor, and Morgan, which is a tad odd, especially considering he's loyal to the Shapers. I could understand that one traitorous shopkeeper who's selling lab gear to the serviles being pissed at you, but Morgan? Anyone know what's up with that?

Edited by Snallac

Thanks for the help. Also, I think I figured out why Morgan turned hostile in the first place - the drakon and all of the serviles are "friendly" entities, and all of the merchants are neutral save for Morgan, so when you trespass or otherwise aggro the guards, you aggro all "friendly" entities in the zone, but not the neutral ones. The real question is, then, why is Morgan lumped in with all of the guards as being a "friendly entity? And does this mean you could kill the neutral merchants with impunity?

Edited by Snallac