Completionist's Torment Party Build

Hey all!

I'm kind of late to the Crystal Souls party, but having analyzed all the info in this forum and others, I have come up with what I think is an optimized party build for a completionist's run through torment difficulty. Thanks to everyone who contributed so much great info on this forum. If there is anything I missed for a complete run with all medals, please let me know.

Not notated below are the following bonuses:

If you have graymold salve, a drake in the Scree Pits will give your whole party +1 spellcraft for 2,000gp

In the NE lava pits in the Vahnatai lands (the place where you get the fiery sword), there's a building where you can find a bug husk, and a building with an altar where you can place a bug husk (the second altar requires the Orb of Thralni). Go back and forth 3 times, and the whole party gets hardiness +1

In the Vahnatai Castle, there's a green crystal in a secret room. If you have a total of 13 Arcane Lore (Vahnatai lore doesn't help with this), then the whole party gets resistance +1

In the Empire Archives, there is a "Cleaning Room" that requires 15 tool use. Whole party gets +1 hardiness.

On the top floor of Ornotha Ziggurat, in the Southeast section, there is a room with two chairs. The game will ask if you sit on them. If you do, everyone gets +1 magical efficiency.

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Human Priest 1 (Buff Tank)
8+2 Melee
+2 Poles
+2 Bows
+2 Thrown
10+2 Hardiness
9+2 Parry
14 Priest Spells
5 Mage Spells
7+3 Spellcraft
10 Resistance
+2 Cave Lore
+2 First Aid
+2 Luck
Intelligence x1, Endurance x5, Swordmage x3, Parry Mastery x2, Blessing Focus x5, Health Traits x3, Nimble Fingers x2, Quick Learning x1, Great Wisdom x1, Negotiator x1

Human Mage 1
8+2 Melee
+2 Poles
+2 Bows
+2 Thrown
10+2 Hardiness
+2 Parry
16 Mage Spells
1 Priest Spells
7+3 Spellcraft
10 Resistance
9 Arcane Lore
+2 Cave Lore
+2 First Aid
+2 Luck
Intelligence x5, Endurance x5, Swordmage x3, Elemental Focus x3, Health Traits x3, Nimble Fingers x2, Quick Learning x1, Great Wisdom x1, Negotiator x1

Human Mage 2
8+2 Melee
+2 Poles
+2 Bows
+2 Thrown
10+2 Hardiness
+2 Parry
16 Mage Spells
1 Priest Spells
7+3 Spellcraft
10 Resistance
4 Arcane Lore
4+2 Cave Lore
+2 First Aid
+2 Luck
Intelligence x5, Endurance x5, Swordmage x3, Elemental Focus x3, Health Traits x3, Nimble Fingers x2, Quick Learning x1, Great Wisdom x1, Negotiator x1

Human Priest 2
8+2 Melee
+2 Poles
+2 Bows
+2 Thrown
10+2 Hardiness
+2 Parry
14 Priest Spells
7 Mage Spells
7+3 Spellcraft
10 Resistance
7 Tool Use
+2 Cave Lore
+2 First Aid
+2 Luck

Edited by anomaly76
Moved sentence

I'd personally almost swap out the First Aid points to either spells or weapon-skills. On torment level, I tend to chip away at a dungeon until my casters run out of mana. Then I back away from a fight to a nearby town, restore health and mana, and return.

Other than that, really nice. I'm not sure if I even found out those bug husk altars myself, and I count myself quite an explorer. Even if the idiom is as ancient as the vahnatai race, it still holds true: you can learn something new every day. :)

Yeah, this looks very cheap efficient.  Will probably seem like you aren't even playing on torment about 1/4th of the way through the game.  When I played, I think I had 2 mages, and priest, and a traditional melee Lizard tank, just for variety.  I wanted a bit of a challenge.

Edited by Juan Carlo