A6 Str/Dex

As a follow up, I just finished playing Avernum: EFTP and Avernum 6 skill system is a lot different. Makes maxing one skill ineffective early on. Since now you have to spend SPs to increase your stats like Str, what's a good Str to have in the early levels(1-10) and what Str should I aim for in the end. This is for mainly a dual wielding fighter.

Oh, whoops, I didn't notice what forum we were in and was actually thinking of stat allocation in Escape from the Pit, because I forgot A6 had dual-wielding. Disregard my previous advice. Whenever you feel like you want more offensive power, put points in Strength, Melee Weapons or Blademaster, whichever is cheaper at the time. Put some points in Quick Action when you can spare 'em, too.

Whenever you feel like you want more survivability instead, put points in Endurance: 10 Endurance is a good amount to have by the late game, 12 is even better if you can spare the points. Also, invest in the bare minimum of Dexterity and Defence needed to unlock Parry (hidden skill unlock requirements are here), and then pump Parry a good amount too.