Sign in to follow this  
dwimordene

Message forum RSS feed disabled

When I add the RSS URL to my reader here is only one article in the feed, stating the RSS feed has been disabled. Any chance that can be enabled for these forums?

sylae   

We've created several RSS feeds and made then available. Note that while it syndicates the most recent 15 posts, due to a lack of an option the RSS content is actually the OP of a post. We're working on resolving that.

At the very least, you'll at least see that posts have happened in a topic.

Thanks. Do you have a URL for the page those are listed on? When I use the RSS image link at the bottom of the forum page I get a link that resolves but the only article states RSS feeds have been disabled.

BTW -– I see you're also in Denver :-)

There might still be a permissions issue with the feeds, do the following links give you posts?

Must be a permissions on just the "Spiderweb Software Forums Blog RSS feed". I am seeing the same article in my iPad RSS reader as I do with Chrome — "This RSS feed has been disallowed." Others I tested look fine.

Also, yes, I recently moved to Denver from Montana.

Thats's cool — I loved backpacking in Montana. I moved here from Idaho and miss that part of the country. I've only bumped into one other person who needs a regular Spiderweb Software fix. PM me if you'd like to grab a beer or something :-)