The unopened door = An Avernum 4 story

Quazicore

Oh boy this is gonna sound completly idiotic, but i when i first played avernum 4 i became obsessed with opening this one door, just thinking of all the wonderful treasures that could be on the other side!, (maybe demonslayer!)

But sadly no, that wasnt the case, i had thought the "this lock is to complicated to pick" message ment i had to have higher tool use, so i used the iwanttobestronger cheat to the max, trained my party until it had god like levels, and spent every free skill point on tool use, and at every point i gained i went back to try the door, but i never had any luck, so i gave up and finally bought the full avernum 4 game, so i continued on until i found the quest related to the unopened door, and got.... wait for it.... A KEY! i opened the door with my breath held, even though i knew it was only gremlins on the other side, when it finally opened i was so thrilled and so dissapointed at the same time... ( incase your wondering the door im talking about is the door northwest of formello in the cave wall) ....Please post a comment....