A2CS - inventory / junk bag management gameplay suggestions.

I would like to suggest these sorts of possible changes be considered:

1 - anything that you add to your junk bag that is stackable should auto stack.

2 - the most recently added items should appear at the top of your junk bag and/or the bags contents should auto group and sort or be sortable in some intelligent and inherently useful fashion.

3 - there to be a keyboard shortcut to drop an item when your not outdoors - just like CMD clicking presently moves an item to your junk bag, why not option click an item to successfully drop it iff there is room on the ground?

4 - cmd clicking an item in your junk bag should move it to back to your inventory, iff (if and only if) there is an empty slot in your inventory of course.

5 - a way of dumping every instance of useless unstackable items, like say skulls, from my junk bag. **

6 - consider making some items that presently don't stack like say Bags of Sugar stack rather than take separate inventory/junk bag slots. **

7 - make potion ingredients not use any space in your inventory by just treating them as special items in future rewrites of the engine.

**Personally I have no issues with just making everything stackable for inventory purposes and not worrying about "real world" physical constraints but some people might insist on having to make resource constraint micromanagement type decisions about which small subset of items is not junk with no real in game value. To me the junk bag mechanism already works around the inventory limitation so effectively all that is left is busywork of hauling the stuff you need out of the junk bag when you need it and not hitting sell all by mistake when its got your abacus, blank paper and the like in it...