iPad Avernum game - Portal bug in Crypt of Drath

Snow Mani

Combat was automatically triggered by presence of golems at the same time as my party stepped into the north portal in the "dark" section of the Crypt of Drath. This has split my party and although I have killed the two golems I can't reunite my party. Two of my characters are back at the original portal (near orange light crystal pillars) on the west section of the level 3 map. The other two are in the portal room at the top north east of the map. I can't reunite the party because the characters are more than 10 steps from the first character. And I can't use the portal because the party is in combat mode. I've taken screen images and will save the game. Let me know if you need the screen images, saved game file from my iPad, or more information.

EDIT: Turns out I can't save the game during combat. So no saved version of my game with the split party unable to reunite. Screen images are the best I can offer.