A4 - Quest Item Questions

Cryfenril

I have read through the walkthru and can't find the quests that require the following items. Can anyone gimmie a hint? They are recommended as "hang on to these" in the beginning of the walkthru but I can't figure out why...

shackles

mortar/pestle

towel

pipe

What am I missing? I want to experience every single inane little subquest in this monstrously big game. If nothing else, I want to appreciate every bit of work the designers put into it - they didn't create all this stuff for nothin'!

Plus I work third shift, so I have nothing better to do with my time... tongue

these items are quite abundant in dungeons and towns. I know. you see them everywhere but when the time comes when you actually need one, your mind goes blank. Anyways you can buy mortar and pestles from some chemists and one location for a pipe (though they are plentiful) is straight south from Fort Dranlon down in the swamps. Shackles can be bought from various mundane shops and dungeons, and towls can be found in various buildings in towns