A note to three of us

This is really ridiculous DV. Harassing a member about 1-letter typos and loopholing the rules so you can get rid of him?

Is this really the condition of the spiderweb mod team?

And feo:

Standing up for yourself and saying that a one letter typo is understandable is not insulting a moderator, he only went through with the actual insults is because DV was pushing and harassing him!

Originally Posted By: Thuryl
After his spelling was criticised (in a fairly civil way), Cracked Lobster flipped out and made a topic specificially to harass Delicious Vlish. The whole thing could have been handled better, but still, he's not the victim here.
This is true however, this thread is beating a dead cow (or what ever the animal is supposed to be there, it's still an interesting immage). End this before I make a comment about how his name relates to his attitude.

Originally Posted By: Delicious Vlish
First off, well written posts have always been a staple.

And if he didn't know that, the best way was to push him?

And Thuryl:

Don't you think that DV could have just not pointed a small typo out? Is it really that hard not to bombard hailing crap on a person just because of a typo.

The way I saw it, is that after someone pointed out his typo, he fixed it. Then DV came. Granted, it was a bit overreaction, but it shouldn't of continued.

Cracked Lobster went far beyond the limits of the code of conduct. That's why the first topic was locked.

Some of what he posted has been removed from the boards, because it was so over the top. Please remember that the most offensive posts are removed quickly, before you complain that the mods took unnecessary action.

If you disagree with the way the forums are moderated, you can certainly tell us. A respectful private message is pretty much guaranteed to get a respectful response. Feo's post was pretty reasonable as well.

However, trying to stir up bogeyman fears about the "mod team", rather than giving us feedback directly, is not welcome. Particularly when it is done transparently out of bitterness, by a member who is just annoyed that he was banned for violating the code of conduct after having been repeatedly warned about it.

This thread is done. If you have further questions or comments, I would be happy to hear them; send me a PM (or send it to any other mod).