Best weapon for a Shaper focusing on Creations?

I'm having a little trouble deciding which weapon is best for a Shaper who focuses of mainly on creations.

The options include:

- Captain's Shiv: 4-16, +4% armor, +2 Blessing Magic, +8 creation armor, +1 creation dexterity

- Living Knife: 4-16, +4% armor, +1 Creation Strength, +1 Creation Dexterity

- Guardian Claymore: 11-55 Damage, +2 strength, +2 Quick Action, +2 Creation Strength

- Thirsting Knife: 7-28 Damage, +8 Vampiric Touch, +5 Fire Res, +2 Creation Strength, +1 Creation Dexterity.

It depends upon what you do with your shaper. Captain's shiv is nice for the blessing magic boost until you have it naturally and you can always swap it. Guardian claymore is nice for the strength +2 for you since it allows for more equipment without becoming encumbered.

DV:

Quote:
Load up on dexterity boosting items and stock up on batons. A couple of shots with a reaper baton can make a real difference in how a battle turns out.

???

Did you read my original post?

I'm asking which weapon would be best for a Shaper focusing on creating powerful creations.

If the claim about the strength boost bug is indeed correct, then it's clear that the Captain's Shiv if by far the best weapon for a 'deadweight' Shaper. Which is fantastic, given that it's found rather early in the game.

Quote:
Originally written by Suspicious Vlish:
DV:
Quote:
Load up on dexterity boosting items and stock up on batons. A couple of shots with a reaper baton can make a real difference in how a battle turns out.
???

Did you read my original post?

I'm asking which weapon would be best for a Shaper focusing on creating powerful creations.

If the claim about the strength boost bug is indeed correct, then it's clear that the Captain's Shiv if by far the best weapon for a 'deadweight' Shaper. Which is fantastic, given that it's found rather early in the game.
I guess you have never taken the time to read on my missile reports and why missile using shapers can dramatically increase the kill speed and survivability of their creations. Or even realise why submission batons and Ghlaaks and why both are so powerful together. There is a powerful synergy between missile use and creations, and being able to direct the flow of battle and damage spread. Ancilliary effects and what not.

Your loss. My apologies. Just keep doing whatever it is your doing and please ignore my advice. You wouldn't like this whole "thinking outside of the box thing".

DV:

Quote:

Your loss. My apologies. Just keep doing whatever it is your doing and please ignore my advice. You wouldn't like this whole "thinking outside of the box thing".

You thick headed dunce! This has nothing whatsoever to do with me failing to think 'outside the box'. The problem is that you lack the skills to adequately comprehend literature.

Go away and get a first grade education, and then maybe you'll have something worthwhile to say. Until then, you're just another village idiot (on the same par as ET), whose opinion is worth diddly squat.