doors, paths, and walkthrough?

In GF4, in Southforge hall as you enter from the cital gates. there is a door that cant be opened from that area or from the secure access hall. can that be opened or im not at that point of the game where i can?

Also i found a walkthrough for gf4, and i was wandering, do i need to go into each area in the order as it is in the walkthrough. ?

I found the path in Shardfield, but i cant get it to lead me anywhere but to the waters edge, and the edge of the forest. There it stops, am i missing something that should open it up to the new area?

thank you

jazzmine :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

That's because Schrodinger used to be an admin before he had to go out into the real world and get a job.

He was member number 3, but the lower member numbers got bumped up by one when we went to UBB Threads to create a new root admin account. Some of the higher member numbers dropped as most of the unused accounts were dropped.

Nightwatcher, please don't reply to threads that have been dead for a long time (let alone 5 years!) unless you have something important to add to them. This is called topic necromancy and it's frowned upon because it makes it hard to tell which topics are new and have questions from Spiderweb users that they'd like to have answered. Thanks.

Quote:
please don't reply to threads that have been dead for a long time (let alone 5 years!)... This is called topic necromancy and it's frowned upon because it makes it hard to tell which topics are new and have questions from Spiderweb users that they'd like to have answered.

Dikiyoba.