Tasty Vlish

The Ratt

I don't want to eat my self.

I just want to see a Delicious Vlish in the Geneforge Series.

Because of mind control, you would think it would be the most delicious meal ever, while in reality, you would be crapping out your insides a few hours later and dying slowly and painfully.

Shaper enhanced hypno-tryptophan. The ultimate revenge poison. This has been discussed here before, I am sure it will be asked again.

The one flaw with the poison slow death thing, is that once a smart chef is done with the tasty vlish, all or most toxic substances would be removed and all that would be left would be the tasty tissues. Unless of course all parts of a vlishes body are poisonous.

I like Diki's reason better. It makes less sense.

Also who says you would be eating yourself. Wouldn't it be another vlish?

Tastes like chicken..... OH i know!

Synergy you better read this.

EMERALD CHESTGAURD - Tasty Vlish hide, Perfected Breastplate, Shiny Emerald ) +5 AP / +2 strength and intelligence / +5 Melee weapons / +30% to all resistances / 30% Armor / +5 Quick Action / +4 creation endurance

*Can be made after killing the Delicious Vlish (Inside the Geneforge)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETURN of the awesome armor wink

Quote:
Originally written by Funkadelic:
Spiderweb Software: The Scenario is going to be finished. I just have to complete my proper scenario first.

Aye..be waiting..will the people who asked for a cameo appear?

Quote:
Originally written by Lakir@t:
You should try helium baubles.They add a smile. -and dont taste so bad either

Eating trinkets loaded with gas is calmly adviced..wait..Alo's helium..

He was just talking about edible vlish, not necessarily Delicious ones. Also, The Ratt may be right: those "starving Shapers" would hardly have had the right sauce available.

By the way, Iffy, I think you've posted the spam dude quite enough. If you must accuse people like that, go for more variation to keep it interesting. Actually, how about not. You're not a mod, so don't talk like one.

Don't mean to be harsh. :p

Nice one Diki.

Let's remember that arguing over spam is technically almost the same as spam.

I don't think a tasty charged vlish would explode, but that is definitely an idea to work with. Since the tissues of the vlish are charged with essence, would eating a chartged tasty vlish restore your essence? Or would it send some cool sensation through your body?

Also, I can imagine vlish (tasty or not) becoming a delacasy of the Drakons:*british accents*

"Glahdring could you please some more of that wonderfully tasty vlish you discovered?"

"Why certainly my dear Sallassar, what ho!"

Multiple special attacks. Heightened speed due to advanced propulsion systems. Cursing cloud area attack, also due to said propulsion systems. Advanced mind control abilities as well as terror. Gastric distress ray works like a terror beam, causing the target to run away and seek the nearest clump of shrubberies or an outhouse. And of course, the Feisty Tentacle Slap of Pain. Melee attacks do considerable physical damage, as well as both poison and acid damage over many rounds due to my highly toxic and poisonous nature.