Shaper monarch graphic

Quote:
Originally written by Gandalf the Purple:
The Sarasphillia editor also has a "shaper monarch", but he looks like a normal red-robed shaper. Is that what you are referring to a cloak?
Yes, it could be a guy in a red robe. But I think he's supposed to be a giant purple lizard. That's what he looks like in the creation selection screen.

[Edited for spelling.]

Quote:
Originally written by orange:
I might be misinterpreting your question, but shaper monarch is a shaper, not a drayk, so his graphic will of course be of a robed shaper.
I may not be asking right. I'm using MicroPhage's editor, so I have access to all the creations. So I hit the button to create something and up comes the screen with the little pictures and descriptions of the creatures. Each one has, as you know, a "+" button that shows the enhanced version of the creation. For the drayk, it shows the purple lizard, and says that it is called a shaper monarch.

If I choose that creation, what appears next to my character is not a purple lizard, but that red robe guy.

Maybe this is an inside joke from MicroPhage that I don't get because I haven't played G1-3?