Anyone else have these problems while playing Geneforge 4?

Milla

While playing through the game I came across a few interesting errors/glitches in the game.

Note:Windows Version

1) While in the Sea Caves, even after using the machines to turn off the fields, they remain on.

The only way I could explore the area was to us Essense Armor and the Healing Craft spell equivalent, trigger the fields and use Shift+D as fast as I could.

2) I entered the Drakon city from the west did what I had to do and kick the ass of those whose ass' needed to be kicked. But later when I went to the City Gates there is a Drakon who somehow hasn't heard the news that I just killed the guy that she sees as her true leader.

Is this a problem or is it just how it goes and I did things the wrong way around?

3) Time to time the screen flickers black while the game is running, it doesn't affect gameplay but it is annoying.

Anyone else ever have these problems?

Regarding #1: the spore boxes don't turn off all the pylons, just enough to clear paths throughout the area -- and that's only if you use all of them, including the one in the southeast that you need to enter from Rocky Point to disarm the mines around. It's possible you missed a spore box somewhere.