Leadership and Moseh

Moseh will attack at the start. Depending upon whether you have gotten the Repair Moseh quest from Alwan or not will decide whether Moseh is openly hostile and start draining you of stats and abilities. Then there is an option based on whether you recruited the servile from the Safehouse.

I forget what the leadership level is that will shorten the fight (I think you have enough). Also you have to have helped the other two that control the barrier so one will takeover some of Moseh's duties.

There was a topic from when the game came out that covers this in more detail.

Quote:
Originally written by Sporefrog:
Hmm, no luck finding that helpful thread (the search function is apparently really bad).

So if I need to get that quest from Alwan, how would I do that as a rebel?
Do quests for the Shapers. Particularily, betray the Rebel Safehouse, or if you did the Loyalist quests for Shaila and the Caravan back in the Forsaken Lands. If that isn't enough, do quests for the other people around Rivergate Keep. Also, don't do things for the Rebels.

If you already refused to tell them the location of the Safehouse and whatnot, you're pretty much doomed to being a Rebel. Or a Trakovite.

By the way, you really do want to get the Repair Moseh quest, even if you don't want to complete it. Failing to get it means you'll be locked out of Shaper quests for the rest of the game. Even if you get the quest and then kill Moseh, you can report back to Alwan and he'll give you a second chance.