Another Poll (Yay!)

Xelgion

Barzite. People need to realize that the only way to bring an end to the chaos is to take the great power unto ourselves. Only when someone finally reaches perfection can the stalemate end.

As for the moderators, you can't group them all together for one opinion. Some are actually pretty cool... others are Stareye.

Yeah, you forgot the Awakened and Trakovites, which are the most level headed bunch. I'd go for the Awakened personally, but failing that I'd become a Rebel. Similar to the Barzites, but more pro-freedom!

The moderators can have their bad points, but they're generally a good group. They need more power, methinks.

All humans are unreasonable to an extent.

and also, I like the Shapers as there way did work.

How ever, I would be allot kinder to my creations than the Shapers, though I agree with there control over such powerful and easy to misuse magic/science.

I also DO agree with the Trakovites that Shaping is the root cause of all the destruction, but I don't believe that It is a power that can be used for a greater good, and should not be wasted.

It dose not mater how much you try to turn a blind eye, and pretend something dose not exists, it dose!

Some may say Ignorance is bliss, but to me, Forced ignorance its an excuse to be a fool.

What am I?