I Killed the Unbound

Quote:
Originally written by Death Twisted:
And Nalyd was little when he chose that first moniker. How did you find it, anyway?
We moderators have our ways. cool

I actually didn't have any idea who you were. You haven't registered in my consciousness enough yet that I know your member number or anything distinctive about your profile, so I checked something else and came up with the name Doomer. :p

I was down stairs thinking about what I should be on the boards.

I decided that it should have "muffin" in it.

I thought "Undead Muffin" but then I realized that Ephoses would hate me.

I then thought "Infernal Flamming Muffin".

I was a lurker for a long time, so had a lot of information about these boards.

As for discovering these boards, I was bord and felt like seeing what would happen if I clicked on "forums".

And now we are getting off topic, but that is what the boards are for, isn't it. wink

Edit -spaced things out a little to make it easier to read.

Quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:
Quote:
Originally written by Death Twisted:
And Nalyd was little when he chose that first moniker. How did you find it, anyway?
I actually didn't have any idea who you were. You haven't registered in my consciousness enough yet that I know your member number or anything distinctive about your profile, so I checked something else and came up with the name Doomer. :p
I accept full responsibility for this one. It made brief appearance here , thanks to yours truly.

That said, when I killed the Unbound, I didn't encounter anything odd. The game went on as normal. Speaking of which, has anybody ever killed all three Unbound when you and Greta are getting tested? It causes a pretty interesting dialogue glitch.

Quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:
I think it's a good time to remind everyone that members who have been here for less than six months probably shouldn't be explaining the rules to even newer members. This tends to lead to bad things.
You bet. After Iffy's attempt at helping out, this topic is doing nothing for the people, and I intend not to post anything useful in it. So I won't. Harumph.

Back during beta testing if you killed any of the Unbound during testing with Greta (I killed 2 by accident - lightning aura from kyshakks), you were trapped in the testing room. You never got the option to leave and if you attacked an Unbound after it went passive then you would auto die.