The best creations?

Quote:
Originally written by Cryptozoology:
except that drayks and drakons also have a non-energy-draining missile attack that does (oddly enough) physical damage. (I hear that it was changed to fire in the Windows version, though.)
Yes, in the Windows version drayks and drakons have a fire attack, which uses energy. On the plus side, the benefits of shaping skills no longer diminish after level 10.

I like Battle Alphas if only for their looks. Dryaks got to be the oddest looking creations in the game and drackons look like overgrown dryaks so...Also its nice to have a few meat shields to bully a boss (or whatever their called) into a corner. I think melee creatures can be some of the best it just takes some work such as spine shield and the like. Hasteing would be nessisary to make them effective though.

Quote:
Originally written by Dark Mage:
En realidad he contado como cuatro, nosotros dos, el nazgul que te digo, pero no es precisamente chileno, y otro wn que el otro dia me agrego al msn, que es de santiago, talvez algun dia veo si lo recluto... cool
Como que no soy Chileno! Soy muy Chileno, de Conce para ser exactos...y aqui estoy vivito y coleando, solo que resido en Inglaterra porque estoy estudiando por estos lares.