I found an error in a scenario that makes it un-winnable. What should I do?

Mistb0rn

I was playing one of the new scenarios I just got (thank you everyone for your help, btw), it was Roses of Reckoning, or something like that, (scenario name asociety).

At some point near the end, I was exploring the town where the final battle occurs, then opened the gate thing, and then when I tried to go through the gate into the area where the climactic battle was supposed to take place, it asked if I was sure I wanted to leave the scenario, without ever creating the final encounter.

So, I went into the scenario editor and tracked down the cause of error. Apparently when I was exploring I entered a door that sets the same flag as winning the final battle. I was able to fix it for my copy, but should I report this to someone, or is it old enough that no one would care any more?

Thanks!

A list of R rated scenarios:

An Apology

Adventurer's Club 3: Retribution

At the Gallows

Spears

Emulations

Redemption

Falling Stars

Tomorrow

New Life

Chains

Roots

A Gathering Storm

Brotherhood of the Hand (although only for graphics)

To The Quick

Quintessence

Psychologist (NC-17)

The Killing (NC-17)

Promise Island

Revenge (Creator)

Requelle's Nightmare

Some scenarios are not rated R, but some will tell you that they should be: Nebulous Times Hence, Nature of Evil, Changing Faces.

On a Ship to Algiers and Lamentations are listed in the scenario box as R, but the author stated it would actually be PG-13. There's the exact list, although some R ratings have been debated.

• 4 weeks later...

In the BoE allscen version of 'Back to Normal; an adventure in reverse', I didn't have enough Mage Lore when talking to the priest after using the cherry bomb, but once I fought enough monsters and trained, the town had reset and the scenario was unwinnable.

Also, if when you first step on the portal in the vahnatai cave you chose No (instead of Step In), it just displays all the dialogs but leaves you where you are. And it never transports you to the other room with the vahnatai, it just sends you across the wall.