Fort Vengeance[G5]

rmallen

is now entirely hostile to me. halp. The rogues followed me back inside and now the whole fort wants my ass frown I know I'm sexy, but seriously.... halp! I've tried exiting the zone and coming back, but they all go nuts again the moment they see me... any way to fix this other than reverting to a previous save?

There is (probably) a cheat code that may or may not work. Press shift+D and then type in pleaselikeme exactly like that. (You'll probably have to leave the zone and come back for it to take effect.) With luck, the zone will no longer be hostile. (Note that this code will probably also reset any other zones you've made hostile as well.)

Originally Posted By: Uber Ur-drakon
Are you questioning why I even posted?

So am I.

Then please don't post it.

Dikiyoba.

hmm. I'd prefer not to cheat.

And I don't have to go through vengeance to get to ghaldring anymore, since I've cleared the zone east of rockwell or whatever the south fort is called, so I can go into the zone from there...

but it kinda sucks that vengeance is entirely closed off to me now unless I want to try and kill every last creation there, regardless of who they were working for smirk