Baby Steps

Balladeer

I'm a week late, but yes, it's worth noting that my Custom Objects Script Base (god knows where it is, now) has all the unused default graphics, including four books (I think two of the five are identical, so I didn't bother with repeats, but I don't really remember).

There were a LOT of unused default graphics.

Is that the same thing as the Revamped Data script which was released by Terror's Martyr and featured a lot of stuff by yourself?

I seem to have a copy that can be reconstructed from an Excel spreadsheet. (I use spreadsheets for their superior sorting abilities.)

Edit:

In case it is here is a reconstructed copy

http://www.freewebs.com/ishadnha/RevampedData.zip

To activate this link you will need to activate your address bar then press Enter.

I have done my best to reconstruct the text file from the Yuku post, it is included with the Revamped Data mentioned above:

http://www.freewebs.com/ishadnha/RevampedData.zip

Once again, when you click the link above you will need to activate your address bar, make it active or select it, then press Enter.

Simply a habit of mine. As far as I know, Mac users now can use zip formats. Also it contains three files so the bundling is simpler.

I have prepared a text file that contains both the data scripts:

http://www.freewebs.com/ishadnha/CustomObjectsScriptBase.txt

As always you will need to activate the address bar after hitting the link. Once you download the scripts you will need to cut and paste one of them to a blank file.

Originally Posted By: Ishad Nha
As far as I know, Mac users now can use zip formats.
Yes we can. As far as I know, we always could. It was Windows that had a problem with sit formats.

Also it contains three files so the bundling is simpler.
Well, multiple files is a good reason to provide a zip... but when they're text files, it would also make sense to upload them individually and then provide links to each.

And the main reason for wanting to do such a thing would be so they can be viewed online. I agree zip is better when downloading multiple files.

Originally Posted By: Celtic Minstrel
As far as I know, Mac users now can use zip formats.
Yes we can. As far as I know, we always could.

Yeah, there's been .zip applications for Mac for as long as I remember (though I've never had anything older than a Quadra).

Edit: the Quadra is actually pretty old, says Wikipedia.