GO DIE IN A HOLE

EDIT: I just feel bad about releasing this in its current state. I need to add an obvious warning about a certain character. It will be up again later today.

EDIT 2: There are now warnings in place. I suspect some people will be led to ignore the warnings by morbid curiosity, but that's their problem.

The Killing Cave, the third scenario released by myself, is now available for download. It's a utility scenario. It would be good if people using different versions of BoE (the original Windows version, which I used, Ormus's versions, which will probably make the scenario unwinnable, the original Mac version, and any other Mac versions) played this scenario and post here about any problems encountered.

Read the file labelled KCReadMe. It's important. I think it's a shame that nobody reads the ReadMes anymore, despite the fact that it's labelled READ ME to attract attention to the fact that it should probably be read, probably because too many people fill them with stuff that isn't really important. A ReadMe should have only the most important information, and anything else should be in a separate file. This ReadMe follows the rule.

I'm having trouble uploading it to the Blades Forge. I upload the Windows version (they're both the same, no custom graphics) and it tells me to upload the Mac version. I upload that and it once again tells me to upload the Windows version. I'll worry about it some other time, but hopefully it will be there eventually.

I have notes on the relevant node chains and some other stuff. The text displayed changed slightly in some places, and I added a Can't Enter node to the beginning of the Frost Giant chain, but it will more or less tell you what's going on. I'll send it to you if you need it.

Sorry for the spaghetti noding on the outdoor encounters. The indoor chains are neat and orderly because I had to write them down and remake them (hence the notes) when the first attempt got corrupted, but the outdoor chains were added afterward. I'll just call it a tribute to the deity who made everything, including this scenario, possible.

Version 1.1.1 released. Fixed some aesthetic problems. There's a weird bug with the lighting in the entry chamber. I probably overwrote an opaque terrain with the falling magma or something, but I need to make sure I change something in the entry chamber and then change it back every time I edit something outside Town 0.