Joining the Dark Side.

FabledOne

Something about needing proof I was sincere

Yep, now I know what you mean:

Click to reveal..
You have to either had let Tholmen go, had killed Solberg or had stolen his papers. I don't think any other things work, or do they? Cos you can also offer the anama text books and that perfect crystal, but aside from interesting dialog it doesn't bring you anything.

(After a quick check...)

At Harkin's Landing there's a woman named Duaria in the back room at the pub, she's an Empire spy. She asks you your opinion of the "worms" and of Empress Prazac's friendlier treatment of Avernum. That's whom I was referring to. One would think that giving her your opinion would affect a certain faction's attitude toward you. I mean... I thought that that's what that particular dialogue option was for?

Originally Posted By: Evnissyen
(After a quick check...)

At Harkin's Landing there's a woman named Duaria in the back room at the pub, she's an Empire spy. She asks you your opinion of the "worms" and of Empress Prazac's friendlier treatment of Avernum. That's whom I was referring to. One would think that giving her your opinion would affect a certain faction's attitude toward you. I mean... I thought that that's what that particular dialogue option was for?

She's at Harston Docks, actually.