A1: The necklace quest

Hi, I'm on the necklace quest where you have to go into the fortress and retrieve it. I unlocked the room with the bronze key, fought some zombies and kitties, then destroyed the alter and then killed the demons that appear.

So, afterwards I check all the rooms and then on the last one (where I'm pretty positive the necklace is) I get hurt just by walking in the room (and I'm killed long before I can reach the container with the necklace). I think it says the floors are electrified or something.

How do I get passed that to get to the necklace? Thanks for your help.

The easiest way if to come in with full health and keep healing yourself as you go across the floor. Also have the protection (shielding) spell cast to reduce damage. This is one of several places where it happens and there is no way to completely avoid it.

Pick the shortest path using diagonal movements to reduce the number of places you have to cross and when you leave exchange places with your party members since I think that lowers the damage.