Tech Support

Seres

Hey there,

I've just found my reg copy of blades of exile an when i rewrote over the demo version i had installed the buttons of the title screen lost their names, i can still load a party, start a new quest and create a new party, etc...

Anyone know how to set this right?

Seres

Edit: Also i can't view the conversation options or dialog of any npcs.

That makes sense although, that would be Maidword.TTF? I've got the file in my blades directory but seems to be empty other then the title at the top reading Maidword and a few numbers ,12,24,36,48,60, etc. Have i lost the rest of the chars that belong to it?

Reinstalling doesn't seem to help me much, was working fine for the better part of the day. I'll give it another shot tho.

Edit: I've downloaded the maidfont again from the net which has the font in the file, i was missing the rest of the chars although blades seems to be unable to recognise it still. Anyideas on what to do to fix this. Sorry for being a pain.

Seres

Ok, i've reinstalled the game and reinstalled the font, yet it still becomes invisible and i'm not sure why. For a time it was visible in the font folder but then it just vanished, not sure if i had opened blades before or after this but the result was the same.

the only reference to this problem is here

http://pied-piper.ermarian.net/topic/2/643

I'm verry confused