Magus of Cattalon question...(*PROBABLE SPOILERS*!)

SkeleTony

Hello,

***SPOILER ALERT***

After you beat the 'Magi tower' portion and are, apparently sent back in time, defeat the giants in teat small town, sign up to join the military recruits etc., are there ANY merchants who BUY goods from you anywhere? I am amassing quite a lot of miscellaneous junk and I cannot find anyone to sell it to. I would rather not go look for a walkthrough at Truesite or whatever just for this little problem.

• 13 years later...

Just finished this scenario (it's a good one !) and every quest in it - except one, Family Trouble. The commandant told me the sorcerers got arrested, the mother just nod when I talk to her and that's all. Is there something I missed earlier ? I talked to the apprentices when they were trapped in the tower at the beginning of the game, did I skip some step ? Because I can't find anything more to do about it, no prison to visit them or such, and the quest won't disappear.

I don't remember this scenario at all, but reading the scripts, I see that you're supposed to talk to one of the prisoners in the tower. You have to ask about Randall (which requires already having done something else, probably getting the quest). He says he's Randall, and you either (worse, but successful) tell him to go back to his parents or (better) take him with you. I don't immediately see where you're supposed to take him, but once you've done that, you talk to his mother, who thanks you.

Thank you for your answer ! Well I talked to the prisoners at the beginning of the game and thought it was enough but apparently not, now I'm at the end and can't access to the tower anymore so I guess I can't finish that quest (no, I won't re-do it just for that one !) Too bad, I should have thought about it earlier. That scenario was good fun nonetheless !