Aloha!

DesertPlah

1. BoE is now open source.

2. Some people have been working on it and creating new versions of BoE.

3. Some more scenarios have been released. Amongst the most recent are 100 Evil Sliths (BainIhrno), War Preparations (Milu), and Cleanup of Skalmir Cave (w-dueck).

That said, others may have a better top 3, since I'm really a BoAer.

We have a good, player-oriented (rather than scenario-oriented) HLPM now, called New Market City.

Also, The Lyceum is dead. CSR has been moved to Shadow Vale (forum.nethergate.net). There's Blades activity at Calamity Refuge as well, although I don't know the URL.

EDIT: Yes, it's the previously mentioned Cleanup of Skalmir Cave.

Originally Posted By: The Almighty Doer of Stuff
There's Blades activity at Calamity Refuge as well, although I don't know the URL.

It's actually a little less Blades stuff and a little more horsing around. I'm enjoying the RP at least. Linky here.

The updates to OBoE are listed at the bottom of the first post of the Compiled BoE Suggestion List thread here.

However, last we heard from Stareye he was in the middle of rewriting the scenario format for OBoE, so if you download that version there is a possibility of losing compatibility if the work is ever finished.

If you're a Mac-user, go here for the Character Editor.