A2 - Need help with Empire Cache Locations

I am having a hard time finding the final cache location for the scimitar quest. I've looked at the walkthrough, but it is either too imprecise, or I am missing something. Can someone point me to the location of the final one (the outdoor tile it's on, nearby landmarks, general location within the tile, etc.)?

Here are the ones I've found:

1) Fort Dranlon tile - west of the fort, near a swamp

2) Fort Dranlon tile - north of the fort, in a small, water-accessible cove

3)Grahk Peninsula tile - NE of the small Empire outpost (this is the one that is accessible from the beginning).

4 Grahk Peninsula tile - NE quadrant of the map, through a secret passage east of the abandoned mine.

From the walkthrough, it looks like #5 ought to be on the Grahk tile too, but I haven't seen it, and I've been around it a few times with farsight. If anyone knows, they have my thanks - this is driving me nuts.

As guide says go from abadoned mine to west and search west wall with farsight-spell since it ain't easy to find. I had same problem and found it after all and I remember that place quite well (if I saw that same place I could tell exactly where it is but I finished A2 years ago) but not well enough and my post is gone now.

Exile 2's walkthrough is bit better on cache-case http://freespace.virgin.net/hope.parkin/exile2/e2walk/ecache.html