A3 demo

I have avernum3 demo version and i have do all guest and destroy all enemys in isle of bigal, krizzan provience and upper avernum. So do you have advise what i can do?

I have destroy: slimes, roaches, bandits, goplis, orges and stilhs(upperavernum) and make tower disaster mission.

Sorry my bad english but i come from finland so it is not so good. I hope you understund laugh

Well, if you really like the game then purchase it!

Then you'll have more fun quests to do, like fight giants, golems, troglodytes and the main villain at the end of the game.

There's really a lot more stuff to do then what's in the demo.

Better yet, get the first 3 Avernum games on cd for one low price, and then you'll have three games to enjoy. smile

You'd have to buy it from the Spiderweb Software Website and it would automatically change the euros to USD (United States Dollars) and take the correct amount off the credit card.

Maybe you can persuade her to buy it for you for Christmas?

There might be other websites that would sell it in Finland money, but I am not aware of them, I only use Spiderweb's official site.

Yes, you would tell Spiderweb Software that you have the demo and give them the number on the main page of the game.

They would send you a registration key that you just enter in the main game screen and then you would be able to continue playing.

You don't need to install anything, or order the CD.

I believe the save files are somewhere else on the computer (for mine the default is the "My Documents" folder) so if you installed the game again from CD it wouldn't affect your saved game files.