Finished another quest before i knew it was a quest....

So i did it again. First the quest to kill 20 of the rat lords rats, and then the 8 scuttler eyes. Having seen many similar posts on the boards here i know that I'm not alone when i say that finishing quests before being told to do them is somewhat annoying....

So now I'm in tranquility and I cleaned out hte goblin and ogre infestations... simple enough. But then theres the problem of the worms. I killed them earlier while mapping the perimeter of the caves. So now i have a quest to kill these spitting worms, and lo and behold, they are already dead!

For the rat lord quest, I followed the directions posted on the board elsewhere to show the quest as done to collect the reward and remove the quest. The directions for the scuttlers involved script editing, and it was mentioned there were scuttlers later, so i left that one alone.

But theses worms. Is there a hack to fix this so that the game knows that i killed them so i can go collect my reward for that fight? I would really appreciate help with this, thanks!

Speaking of finishing quests before you are given them, Never open the door in Sharon's house in G2 leading to her trials to fill up the fanged bracelet. I did on my first play through, and killed some of the enemies. Now i can't fill up the bracelet on that file. Oh well, I'm playing a new one any way. smile

• 10 months later...