I have a problem

keira

http;//ados.ermarian.net/BoX/OrmusBoEWin32.zip

This one still works. It's got some bugs though, particularly the Saved Items Rectangle bug. The old BoE works fine on my Windows XP, so if I were you I'd try to use that first if possible. Here's the old Windows BoE:

http;//ados.ermarian.net/BladesOfExile.zip

Originally Posted By: w-dueck
OK when I try to start a custom game it tells me that there aren't any scenarios installed. I've tried to fix it by renaming the folders and trying different versions. Please help!

You're using Mac or Windows version of BoE? I've tested my Windows version on some custom scenarios recently and everything worked fine. If you have one of my compilations, then make sure you put custom scenarios in "Scenarios" folder.

Originally Posted By: Ormus
Originally Posted By: w-dueck
OK when I try to start a custom game it tells me that there aren't any scenarios installed. I've tried to fix it by renaming the folders and trying different versions. Please help!

You're using Mac or Windows version of BoE? I've tested my Windows version on some custom scenarios recently and everything worked fine. If you have one of my compilations, then make sure you put custom scenarios in "Scenarios" folder.
I am currently using your June 2nd build.

I don't know what this error could be. :-/ If you're using my June 2nd build and have any scenario in "Scenarios" folder then it should work without problems. :-/ Please, download from my webpage Blades of Exile Full Package, decompress, run the game and try to open custom scenario (there should be VoDT available do play).

Originally Posted By: Ormus
I don't know what this error could be. :-/ If you're using my June 2nd build and have any scenario in "Scenarios" folder then it should work without problems. :-/ Please, download from my webpage Blades of Exile Full Package, decompress, run the game and try to open custom scenario (there should be VoDT available do play).
OK I re-downloaded the game, and it appears to be working fine now. I must have messed it up somehow when I decompressed it. Thanks for all your help everyone.