HIM

Thralni

HIM is the scenario I'm designing for the 9th BoA designing contest. I won't say anything major about it as yet, for telling what thing this scenario is inspired by, will either give away too much, or people might think I'm doing something different than I'm actually doing. What I can give you, is the first and last lines of the introtext:

"Light at first, and then it went dark. It went so fast, we barely knew what happened. As a matter of fact, what did happen? Light at first, then it went dark..."

[...]

"This is a wicked place. Light at first, and then it went dark."

I'll also say that the writing will be a feast for Radiohead fans (Come and get it Nik!) and it'll be very short (five towns, no outdoors), thereby making it my shortest scenario ever. As I'll be in Prague next week, I'll probably get it finished sometime in two weeks. Wait for a beta.

Quote:
Thralni:I won't say anything major about it as yet, for telling what thing this scenario is inspired by, will either give away too much, or people might think I'm doing something different than I'm actually doing. What I can give you, is the first and last lines of the introtext:

So you can't tell me whether or not HIM is supposed to be an acronym of anything?

As you know, I really can't wait for this, and not just because I helped with the inital plotting. wink

Also, the inital text is a lot better than that, but the repitition does set up the mood well for the scenario.

(P.S. Nioca - EP wasn't a scenario, it was paying homage to Alec.)

You will encounter only one creature in this scenario, and it is not a Nephil.To be honest, I *did* think of His Infernal Majesty when choosing the acronym and while HIm doesn't stand for His Infernal Majesty, you sorta can use it for HIM.

I'm glad to announce that the scenario is nearly finished! I have to add some message_dialog calls to add some atmosphere here and there. then I start alpha testing. Except a beta at the end of the week, sundayish.