Lysstak's Spies

Sleeping Dragon

I'm having trouble with this quest. I already got ambushed by and reported Kelda. I had to look in the hint book to find out that the other spy was Kolata. I thought he was in the Northwest corner, but now I can no longer find him anywhere in the town. He didn't give me any useful information that I can remember. What do I do?

You need to first talk to the miner sitting outside the gates in the northeast before Kolata would give you the info you need. Kolata disappears if you use the lever to the hidden entrance of Three Tunnels claim and get ambushed there. It's a minor loss of loot and experience if you can't find Kolata.

Quote:
Originally written by Sleeping Dragon:
One more question, who do I hand in mined crystals to at Harkin's Landing?
Fuller in the southeast working for the Underworld trading company.

Quote:
Orignally written by Azuma:
Whoa..hold on..if I read that right..that means that there are possible quests that can't be finished..
You can finish the spy quest when you finish off Lysstak to have it removed even though you miss a spy. You have to go back to Pefko to mention that you are leaving.

There are some quests that don't get removed even though you can't finish them. Fuller's Mined Crystal quest seems to stay even if Harkin's Landing turns hostile, you steal from him, and/or kill him. There are others where several people want the same item.

• 1 month later...

Apparently if you've already explored the tunnels before you pick up this particular quest, it doesn't work out so well.

I went down the ladder where Kelda told me to, and there was nothing there but a couple of rats. No ambush. When I went back up and talked to her, though, I had the option of saying that she'd led me into an ambush. So that part was OK.

With Kolata, though, I went into the Three Tunnels Claim after talking to him and there was nothing and no one there. When I went back and tried talking to both him and Pefko again, there was nothing about an ambush, so I guess I missed out on that one. frown