Help with Sentinel Prime and Shankar's Machine

rampancy

For some reason that I can't fully understand I'm getting my butt royally kicked by the Sentinel Prime in the Workshop. I've been trying to focus on hacking at the unstable servants to get them to attack the Sentinel but they just get turned again against me.

On that same vein I've also had problems with Shankar's machine quest - I've tried to avoid the shades but no matter how far away I run they still hit me pretty hard with their attacks.

Any tips (i.e. potions to use, spells, etc.) on what I could do to beat any or both of these quests?

You need some nature lore in the 5-6 range to keep the unstable servants on your side. Also check that you have the latest game version since there was an older one with a bug that made it hard to keep the servants on your side. Summon creatures do lots of damage, but they usually die to the rain of fire area effect.

Shankar's machine usually has a spot where the shades area of effect don't reach. Pick one that doesn't hurt you much like to poison area of effect. You have to move around since they keep popping every few turns.

Before the start distribute fiery and disruption wands to the fighters. Haste and buff the party before inserting the first crystal. Using shield breaker to weaken a shade, start attacking it with firebolt and repel spirit as well as the wands. Lightning spray if there are 2 or more close together. Even on torment you can destroy 3 or 4 shades for extra XP and that will make it easier to dodge them.