Killed Soultaker...now what?

Shanti

I'm in the room to the east after killing the Soultaker. I don't know what to do with the 4 stands - they go through 4 colours when clicked, and there's a gong that keeps producing Banshees from the pit. I presume the stands (clicked correctly) will open the gates to the north and south.

And is this the route to Gladwell? I've tried all other routes in the Barren Honeycomb, including the area with the bridges and the four altars but can't seem to find any way to get to him.

Up above the area you are in right now, there are clues written on the cave walls what to do with the four lamps. There are four or five clues you can find. If you are too lazy to go seek them out, you can find them listed in my A5 list, which you can access through my link in my signature.

The way to Gladwell is through a one-way down hatch near where you go down to the Soultaker's pit, but it is not via the pit you are in. Look around some more nearby up above. It's not too hard to find.

-S-

i found different clues that what are in the link alluded to in the message above. i found

North sparkling orb not red

No sparkling the same color

Western orb has red sparkles

At least 1 orb to the south doesn't sparkle

2 orbs sparkling on the diagonal

i set the orbs as follows

NW orb green sparkles

NE orb blue sparkles

SW orb red sparkles

SE orb no sparkles

it didn't work. there are several combinations that meet the above requirements, ie i could make the NW no orb or no sparkle.

are we just supposed to try every allowed combination? rather boring in my opinion. if there isn't any spiffer solution please post the answer. thanks.

Spoiler -

At least one stand to the north has no orb

Two orbs are sparkling on the diagonal

No sparkles are the same color

A sparkling orb on the north is not red

At least one orb to the south doesn’t sparkle

were what I got as messages

I used -

NW no orb

NE green

SW red

SE no sparkle