Not too important, but...

FFX2000

I just registered my copy of A3 this morning, and d was wondering how long it normaly takes to get the confermation e-mail. I've probably been waiting anywhere between 1-2 hours now. Not very important question until time has exeeded 1 day, but I am REALLY exited!! I can't wait until I get my CD key. And 1 more thing, how long does it normaly take for the stuff to come in the mail? I ordered the hint book with it, and I'm still hoping it was worth the extra cash, I only get 5-10 dollars a week allowance, so $34 dollars is more to me than it is to some other peeps. Thanks Spiderweb!!!

Well, good news for me, if it's only a 4 hour wait, I should have it any time now! within the hour anyway. DANG I WISH IT WOULD HURRY!! I've been waiting until 6:30-7:00 this morening. It's 10:00 now. Iv'e been checking my e-mail every 5 seconds. I can't wait. I wish it would hurry....

I'M GOING INSANE HERE!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!! (continues for hours at this rate) laughwinktonguecoolrolleyeseek