How long to wait for Key?

ado0m

I'd assume that's because A5 was released today, so Jeff has to respond to a lot of e-mails at once. Usually you'd receive a reply almost instantly, but again, he's probably busy.

In the event that the e-mail actually didn't go through (Which you should wait a day or two for just in case), you'd be best e-mailing Jeff personally.

And it's not automated. It's handled by a real, live human. They had problems with someone hijacking their mailing list for nefarious purposes once, so they abandoned the automated system in favor of a more secure human-based system, IIRC. So it takes longer, but it's safer, and it's more personal if any problems arise.

New and replacement registration keys are always free. Right now, they are generated by hand, but we're looking at ways to drastically speed up the process.

"I hope you picked up a case of Bawls."

I tried that stuff at PAX last year. It's like a pretty blue bottle full of sadness.

- Jeff Vogel

Well, actually, if a mod has a custom title, it shows up in all forums, superceding their Blademaster in the forums they moderate. Many mods (Alorael, Ephesos, Randomizer, me, etc) do not have custom titles, and therefore have our regular titles on forums we do not moderate. Furthermore, Alorael has never, does not, and will never have a custom title here on Spidweb.

Originally written by the Great Jeff Vogel
Quote:
Its a pretty blue bottle full of sadness
*Clears throat* You take the item from the womans hands, she smiles and gestures for you to look. As you gaze decends, you see the item, its a pretty blue bottle, you experience a sensation of deep sadness, it almost seemed to be calling you. "Come in, and be comfortable" the wind seems to whisper in your ear. You suddenly grasp reality, and look around, to find the women gone.