Extreme problem

Zephyr Tempest

Quote:
Originally written by Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice:
I think my computer might have spyware. But Sophos Anti-virus can't detect it! How could my computer have gotten spyware? And what is spyware? Judging by what I've heard, it's bad.
Gah!

Spyware, as the name would suggest, is software that spies on you. Virus detectors won't detect spyware programs because they're not viruses! Half the time you unknowingly put them on your computer yourself in the process of installing something.

To get rid of it, install AdAware

Well, a problem with RPG Maker, especially like the one you describe, is likely caused by a mistake in coding-somewhere you told something to go left and the command wasn't defined the way you wanted, so it's now mucking everything up.

If I were you, I'd learn to use BoE. It'd be a much better investment of time than RMK.

-E-

Quote:
Originally written by So Incredibly Sad:
FB, trying to ask help when you should not is not going to make us think you have changed. You should have asked Omlette only.
How would Zephyr have known that only Omlette would know the answer? It's not like he would just pick a random person to PM a question to.

True. You could argue that this belongs in General rather than Tech Support, and it probably would have been more logical to have posted it there, as more people would have noticed. However, on the subject of Zephyr's game...either upload it or e-mail it to me, I can't exactly diagnose your problem from here...

-E-