This is dumb!

stinky_onion wrote:

How do you get to Phariton's hall?

Go to the Breeding Pits and unlock the door at the western end. You will come to the Road to Phariton; here, the best strategy is to haste your characters and run past the pylons. There are two controls that will each turn off half of the pylons; one is in the SE corner and the other is to the NW. Once done, go to the SW area and find the exit. Beyond there will be Phariton's Hall. Reaching Phariton for the first time isn't easy. The Breeding Pits are to the west of South Rising Road, which is two sections south of the area you found Shanti's body. If you are only looking to purchase Create Drayk, you may want to get it at the Radiant College instead; it's more expensive, but significantly easier to reach.

Also written by stinky_onion:

Oh yeah, What should I put on my team?

Pyroroamers are generally a bad idea. Any creation which you have kept with you for a long time is good; plated bugs and glaahks are good in melee combat, but useless otherwise. For distance combat, nothing stands out for you at this point in the game.

(599)

• 7 years later...

stinky_onion wrote:

How do you get to Phariton's hall?

you can use the pylon control to make them neutral, but i tell ya, it's very very hard

written by stinky_onion:

Oh yeah, What should I put on my team?

pyroroamer can be useful to kill any friendly person without annoying that place, just absorb and it'll explode