Your first crafted item

The alchemist provided my character with a blessed stone, which I combined with a chainmail vest to make--a chainmail vest. It seems in no way enhanced: no extra spells, no additional protection, nothing special about it. So I tried reloading, and combined the stone with a pair of heavy boots. I now have one less blessed stone, and a pair of heavy boots.

What am I overlooking, here?

If you look at item properties, you'll see that it now has a new ability. (additional physical protection)

However, I did find early crafted items rather disappointing. It's easy enough to find pre-enchanted equipment which already has an enchantment stronger than the one you can add yourself.

Quote:
Originally written by DarcWynd021:
i'd put the spines on your armor, if you're heavy combat as it will damage enemies attacking you.
But that means they'd have to be close enough to actually hit you. Since most monsters hit me with 5%-10% accuracy, and usually with batons from far away, putting them on armor isn't very helpful.

Has anyone tried enhancing missile weapons?

But that means they'd have to be close enough to actually hit you. Since most monsters hit me with 5%-10% accuracy, and usually with batons from far away, putting them on armor isn't very helpful.

This is my impression, as well. I'm currently playing an agent, and I have no intention to get up front and personal with any enemies. I want to kill them at a distance, the further away, the better.

Also although the description from using a blessed stone on a piece of armor says "enchantment: dodges blows", by looking at your stat screen you can discover that what that really does is improve the armor percent by a few points. Also, as for finding better enchanted equipment, many of those can still get an additional enchantment too.

• 2 weeks later...

blessed stones look like buscuits i tryed eating it when i found it :p , best stone i had gotten was a big or w/e their called skull purified skull, i think it had bugged abillities which was awesome laugh and id found another one bugged and it took away my stats some of em mad prolly when i tempered with cheats on it but, never try doing it unless you know what ur doing, it can get you in alot of trouble like negative stats etc, only major scriptors should temper with that

• 6 years later...