Shanti

MJ

Don't spam. Posting three topics in the same boards in close chronological succession is known as "spamming" and frowned upon here.

Shanti had to die because the plot wouldn't've worked otherwise. You had to become a free and independent shaper to choose whatever side you wanted. I guess.

I was a little thrown off by the fact that Shanti died so early in the game. I thought it would've been interesting to have her around for longer.

I must agree, the fact that shanti dies, while it does give you your sense of freedom of choice, it also isolates you from pehaps the only sane, non-corruptive NCP in the game. I mean if you look at it this way, every one wants you one THEIR SIDE! Even Sharon wants your help... And im just going to point out the fact that, after many years of isolation in her grove, I dont declare Sharon completly sane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally written by Me, Myself & I:
Well, you could screw up the storyline but killing Shanti in the second area. I did it with my lv. 1 guardian and succeeded without cheating or using cheat programs. Shanti will be "reincarnated" in Drypeak.
PS. where is Shanti's remains?
PS. Stansis really offended me with his course language.
Yeah, me too laugh

Quote:
did anyone ever find out about the necklace shanti had on? it was mentioned early in the game but then i didnt here anymore about it
It's mentioned again when you stumble across her corpse. I'm pretty sure it was only mentioned initially so you'd have a way to identify which of several bodies is hers.

Mac