What Is *Your* Favorite Geneforge Game?

Quote:
Originally written by LakiRa@:
How could you know that G5 will be your favourite game when it isn't anounced yet and there isn't any clue how will it be.It may be a great game but it also may suck.There isn't a way to know that.

G4 is my favourite.
Well you don't, I will announce (When it comes out) that the option has changed to just Geneforge 5 when the game is released but I am asking if you THINK it might be your favorite.

This is the second poll of "What's your favorite game in the Geneforge series" within the last week or so. Since you didn't post the other one, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but please check recent topics before posting a probable repeat in the future. Thanks!

Edit: Discovered that such a thing is, indeed, advised against in the Code of Community , rule #10. As a new Spiderwebber, you can hardly be faulted too badly for that. Lucky for you. :p

Quote:
Originally written by Taliesin:
This is the second poll of "What's your favorite game in the Geneforge series" within the last week or so. Since you didn't post the other one, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but please check recent topics before posting a probable repeat in the future. Thanks!

Edit: Discovered that such a thing is, indeed, advised against in the Code of Community , rule #10. As a new Spiderwebber, you can hardly be faulted too badly for that. Lucky for you. :p
Oh sorry I didn't realize I needed to check first sorry. confused

Geneforge I, though I wish the serviles had been a little more involved in your progression through the plot. I know it would be hard, especially with three different sects, but a constantly changing interaction and dialogue with the respective servile groups would have been a very nice touch.

The Barzites alone would be enough to make Geneforge 2 my favorite. People always say Geneforge 1 was good because it was a new concept at the time, and that is true, but relatively speaking Geneforge 2 has everything the first one did and more. 3 and 4 had only the two main factions, and though I still loved the story, I feel there is a great void left where the other factions used to be. Geneforge 5 can only be my favorite if I have the option of joining a faction I agree with.