which faction did u choose?

I was with the awakened long enough to buy some extra stuff at the complex core, then I joined the takers and sucked all I could out of them, hehehe, and I'm killing everyone who's hostile (and a few others) and the next faction I come across I'll probably join and go kill the takers so they will sell me some more skills and such. smile hehe

I'm playing now again and I'm joining them all, one at a time. After I join the Takers (next), I'll take advantage of their stuff, and then, in a few levels, I'll probably start killing them all.

They are all insane (the Awakened are the least insane of all. Zakary is okay. The Barzites are probably the worst. Or maybe the Takers (the pastime of the Barzites to turn people in shapers by canisterized them is scary. The Takers detest the Shapers alone, so they say, but one wonders when will the Drakons decide that they can rule the entire world. Period. As for the Unalaigned/Loyalists, these are the guys that, in the end, began this whole mess with their crazy experiments in Sucia Island. Fine that they barred it, but couldn't they predict that the serviles would develop their own desire for independence eventually (is their arrogance so blinding)? Also, barring it is one thing, why didn't they destroy the Geneforge??? We're all in this mess because of that pesky thing! Now all Terrestria is being torn asunder with flames of destruction. I've got family there! Friends! Buried treasure!)