LOOK!!!!!

Mmmm, ornk bacon. Genetically modified meat from a mutant monster, which was created out of the personal essence of a genetically modified farmer, and then lived only a few seconds of unnatural life, before being slaughtered with magical acid. Ought to just fly off the meat section shelves, where it is stocked right between the soylent green and the green eggs and ham. Oh Spam, where is thy sting?

But I believe we are confusing the Ornk Lord of G1, with the Create Ornk canister of G2, which may for all I know be found also somewhere in G3, which takes places thousands of miles from Barzahl's former fortress.

Quote:
Originally written by Mind:
Yes. It could be found to the north of Barzahl's fortress.

In fact, it isn't entirely useless. By creating Ornks, you can convert essence into edible meat. With the help of an Essence Pool, raising Ornks this way is a very lucrative job.
how do you do that ?¿?

or wait are you joking ¿?¿

Quote:
Originally written by hawk king:
Quote:

In fact, it isn't entirely useless. By creating Ornks, you can convert essence into edible meat. With the help of an Essence Pool, raising Ornks this way is a very lucrative job.
how do you do that ?¿?

That was obviously a joke.

Quote:
Originally written by Dolphin:
Quote:
Quote:

how do you do that ?¿?

just like it was obviously a joke that there was an ornk lord in Geneforge 1 right

Quote:
There is an Ornk Lord in G1, and it is easily found. A very nice character for that matter, and it fits in the story. The PC becoming an Ornk farmer would be illogical.
*shakes head in disgust* i know that i was just implying that in Geneforge 1 when people first started saying there was an ornk lord most people thought they were either joking or crazy so i was just saying it might have bin possible :rolleyes:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

how do you do that ?¿?

The meat of slain Ornks can be picked up. I'm not sure, however, if Ornks which you shape yourself do so.

Quote:
Originally written by -:
It's just meat, you can buy unlimited amounts of it. But I guess you'd like eating meat you shaped? smile
yup and meat heals just imagine all your creations are dead you have 1 hp and no essence but you still have one creation left an ornk you kill it for it's meat witch heals you there that is why there should be meat when one of your ornks die

Quote:
yup and meat heals just imagine all your creations are dead you have 1 hp and no essence but you still have one creation left an ornk you kill it for it's meat witch heals you there that is why there should be meat when one of your ornks die
LoL. You'd have to suck really bad for that to happen. Don't try and overthink yourself.

Spoiler:

There's a cool Ornk Related Thingy in G3, not quite an Ornk Lord (who was really nice, by the way) and not quite an Ornk Cannister (didn't find it in G3) but still Ornk related:

In the Monastery of Tears (cool place, very cool specially the Caves, which may be the toughest region of the game, what do you guys think?) towards the West-Slightly-NW section of it there's a Spammer (sorry a Spawner) and it Spawns nothing more and nothing less than Ornks. I thought that was a cool touch.