GF1 infinite Chesh bug

Seagrave

Entered Pentil from the south by running past the vlish with all Speed. Broke the siege to the west without help and then told Chesh. Became an Obeyer but somehow never managed to enter Pentil from the north. I always entered on the east so as to use the merchants. Eventually I used Darian to switch to the Awakened for the stat boost and a language lesson. Figured what the heck I'll sack the entire town and sell the contents to some tinker. Killed everyone I could find in the town, began carrying the items to the tinker to sell them. I happened to enter from the north, and here comes Chesh, thanking me and telling me "Everyone in the town is glad I'm here" :rolleyes: So I killed him and took his plebe stuff (dagger, sandals, robe, 5 coins). Came back entering from the north and here he comes again trying to thank me. Result: Chesh emulates South Park's Kenny in a Groundhog Day perpetual bloodbath and I become Sucia Island's finest haberdasher.

There's a weird one in Thorny Woods too. I left the zone a couple of times before I finished it (always leaving through the exit I came in) and killed the Warped Fyora three times. I got the fyoraskin cloak twice!

On the downside, the mines get reset too, and the Warrior Servile in the SE. (Which is *why* I had to keep leaving to recuperate.)

I have no idea if any of this affected it, but

I entered Thorny Woods from the north, and that's where I exited.

Every time I encountered the warped fyora, I had come around to its nest area clockwise. (The nest area is at the center of a circle of paths.)

I was not a member of any sect.

I did the rebel base in the southwest last.