The Sucia Archives

Anyone remember this ? You know, we had Aran's blessing and everything to make an Encyclopedia Ermarian for the Geneforge universe? It was going to be loads of fun for me, and maybe a few others? Never got off the ground?

And so, I'm calling for the resurrection of the Sucia Archives. We've already basically got all of the categories down; all we need are a few standards and forms for articles, and we can start.

Quote:
Originally written by Jeran Korak:
Erm...let me in on the joke?
This was a major reference project that had been extensively discussed and voted on in a few polls. The people most likely to write the articles seemed to have developed writer's cramp. Well Slarty has a to do list of unfinished projects longer than, hmmm can't think of anything that long.

Please. You may have only ever seen me argue from the Tullegolite viewpoint, but don't think for a second that I couldn't just as easily have taken up the banner of any other faction and still been just as fanatical. It's what I do.

awakenedoy1.gif

And I think I've made it clear before that my love for Geneforge is greater than my hatred for the lot you.

Quote:
Originally written by Jumpin Salmon:
Quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:
You know, if I had been put in charge of this project rather than mediocre weaklings
Finally, you admit that your faction is comprised solely of mediocre weaklings. You Sir, are to be commended for finally seeing the light of day.
Finally, you admit you're a complete moron who can not comprehend the very words he is quoting, comes to conclusions that make no sense whatsoever, and posts solely for the sake of posting, wasting the time of all parties involved. Thank you for that invaluable contribution to these boards.

As much as I liked that superhero generator thing, I got something a bit more original.

shapersts3.gif

I kind of made one of these for each faction a while ago, when the Sucia Archives were first announced (I was still using that stupid paintbrush tool in Flash rather than the far superior pencil). I was gonna submit them for your approval when the faction pages were up, but then you guys did the whole epic failure thing. Now they have no home.

I checked it a little while ago (a week or less, I think). I probably would've started writing articles late next week if there was still no action being taken.

Incidentally, I'm not sure how many of you noticed, but Arancaytar even set up a forum to talk about the project.

Andraste: Are those Hero Machine?

It's most definitely not worth it.

I mean, registering on the forum requires several hours of filling out background check forms, scheduling an interview to determine your eligibility for an account on the Ermarian Network, and paying an annual membership fee of a few hundred dollars. Seriously, if you aren't ready to make this your life's work, don't bother. :p

I'll try to help you all right.

However Geneforge 2 was to me so big i wasn't even able to catch up with the whole story line. I wonder if it 's the case for most of us.

The worst part is the names of the not so important people who played a somewhat important role as a soldier,shaper,agent guardian,spy,rebel or even villager in helping you along the way.

As for Genforge i finished this game over 20 times i 'll help you on that.

A question now why did you call it the sucia archives? I know that sucia is a birth place of great importance but why call it sucia?

PS: nice work by the way, Andrste.

• 2 weeks later...

It is now May, and I am now paying attention to this again. I think I managed to set up the forums so they're usable and started a few threads of things to dicuss. So register (if you haven't) and discuss. If you have any problems, send me a private message (on this board) and I'll do my best to take care of it promptly.

And to encourage people to participate, Dikiyoba will waive the interviews, membership fees, and vows of celibacy for everyone except for ET, because now that Dikiyoba is in a position of power Dikiyoba hates him. :p

• 3 weeks later...