Two questions bout G3 (posible spoiler)

Ok well i just got G3 about 3 days ago. And i have run into a problem on the 3d island. My problem is Spharon, where is his essence bottle so i can kill him? i really want to kill him but when i try i cant cause i can not find the hidden essence. please help

second question--- ok i like to play as shapers but i am not sure what skill to invest into. i think that i am moving down the magic shaping path cause i think ghaaks are just tight. And i really do not like the battle creations and the IMO the low lvl fire creations suck. Should i continue with magic or should i grin and bear it and invest in fire?

thanks a bunch

Stick with the magic shaping, I'd say. Although artilas might be the least effective of the first-tier creations, magic shaping tends to dominate from the second tier on. Vlishes are hugely effective in the midgame, while glaahks and gazers are late-game powerhouses. The eyebeast is arguably the best creation in the game.