Error message on Topics of the Day

Rache

It said to let the board administrators know, and it's the second time today, though not consecutively, that I've gotten the message, so here it is. This message pops up when I try to open Today's Active Topics.

Tried to open zero-sized topic 000982 in forum 7. at CGIPath/ubb_lib_files.cgi line 777.

Whatever it means, hope you get it fixed.

Got a like message.

Quote:
Tried to open zero-sized topic 000982 in forum 7. at CGIPath/ubb_lib_files.cgi line 777.

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

Edit:

refering to Kyna's post below - would be practical for me as well. Wouldn't have to try to peep in before breakfast to read posts.

Same here.

While we're on the topic of Today's Active Topics, can it please be changed so that it shows topics active in the last 24 hours. It ticks over to a new day & blank list at 4.30pm my time. If I drop by here in the evening (my time) to check out the day's active topics I only see a few threads on that page.